Tuesday, September 23, 2008

picture perfect

Well, I am amazed how many pictures there are on a BCC search! Including pictures of fixing a leak from a waterpipe. Lots of the Brisbane Square building - I've never thought of it as a lego block before!

This is the kind of cool stuff you can find on Flickr... http://www.flickr.com/photos/percysnoodle/1434330006/ I really like this photo but I can't work out how to insert it in my blog. Having attempted to add half a dozen with the same result I have gone back to this one, which I think is a good representation of sustainable gardening.


So, I have added a picture from my own garden showing the beautiful Brisbane rain lilly in flower (which only flowers after a good downfall, in the right season) which is next to one of the vegetable beds (see the overflow of cucumber vine on the right).
Here is a photo from photobucket which has worked beautifully, thanks to Kath's tuition!


I will update this post with a photo from flickr when my accounts are sorted out.

No comments: