Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Mashups

Well that wasn't too hard. And a bit of fun. I wouldn't mind creating my own calendar for next year, with images that are meaning to me and my family. I saw some interesting ways to personalise blogs, and other things people use.
I liked the mashup of the universe, with movie snippets about different things in our universe and beyond. We could definitely do something like that for our libraries. Maybe not a video, but a map of Brisbane with a popup with information about the library with a picture of the library would be very cool. Should be possible and interesting without punishing those on dial-up :) I don't think I can use the Big Huge Labs one, as they don't even mention Australia in the list! (but will investigate further).
Cheers for now.

No comments: