Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Technorati

Hello again, well I searched for bookmobile, and I did get different results when I did a regular and an advanced search. I didn't get anything when I looked for nswpln2008 though - nada - and I searched twice over two days. If anyone can explain this I'd be glad to know, but for now I am moving on to the next puzzle.
I found some interesting and random blogs about "singing" though - many times it was mentioned on the periphery - shows a more specific search would be needed to find content useful to me, same as for any other search.

Well library thing was fun. I added a few more than five books, and happily found a few of Brian Lumley's books I haven't read :) I would like to buy these, he's the only author whose books I just have to buy.

No comments: